The year 2019 is officially coming to a close, so you know what that means. It is time to take a look at the plan I had for myself at the beginning of the year, and see how it compares to now. I absolutely love doing this, and it excites me to make a new plan for this year. There is just something exciting about knowing that anything is possible. I have a feeling this post may be a longer one, so I am just going to get right to it! 🙂
To see my previous years goal check it out here.
Well the first on my list was to have a successful blog. I would say that I have pretty well done this. I don’t think that it is as successful as I originally wanted it to be. The start of school was a little overwhelming for me so I slacked off a little, but I am so excited to see where this is going. Nonetheless I absolutely love and treasure all of you amazing readers. Without you guys I would probably not be blogging a whole lot, so thank you so much for your support. It means the world.
The second on the list was to graduate high school. Checked that one off the list!
Number 3 was to go to church more. Ummm not gonna lie I may have slacked on this one a littleeee bit. However, my relationship with god has definitely gotten a lot better, and I am still continuing to grow each and every day.
Number 4 was to be a better person, and I definitely think that I have done a good job with this one if I do say so myself. I have seriously grown so much this year, and that honestly makes me proud.
My fifth one was to buy myself a car. I could have done this one, but then I realized how nice it is to not have a monthly payment. So I am still rocking my awesome blue bug that I used to share with my sister. It gets awesome gas mileage and I have honestly learned to love it, even if it is a little on the older side.
Numero seis. Pay for my schooling- I did this about half way. My family has paid for half, and I am paying for the other half. I am so thankful for my family and there generosity and support while attending college. Also, when it comes to school I highly recommend going to a community college first. You seriously get the same education for a sooo much cheaper price.
7. Start college and do good- Um I did pretty good with this one. I started school back in August and finished my first semester with a 3.2 gpa, so I would say that is a job well done.
8. Make new friends- I probably could have done a little bit better job with this one. I honestly forgot that this was even one of my goals, so I wasn’t very intentional with this throughout the year. Moving forward I really plan to start actively doing this more.
For number nine on my list I wanted to work on surrounding myself with my loved ones a lot more. I am so happy with where I am at on this one. This year I made it a priority to see my loved ones every week and it has made me a happier person.
Number ten was to go to the beach a lot. To shorten this one up I live in the midwest, so no actual beaches haha, but we do have a lot of lakes! I happen to live super close to one, and I always have such a good time every time I go hang out at the beach there. Since it makes me happy I wanted to do it a lot. I made it over there about four times, so I would say that is a pretty good amount!
11. Workout- Still been on my Crossfit/workout grind, so this one deserves a check.
12. Go skiing- I sadly did not get to this one this year, but I do have a plan to do this in January. Lots of fun pictures to come!
Thirteen was to quit my current job. It was a waitressing job that I had at the beginning of the year. Little did I know that I would be quitting it about a month later. I am now working at a job I love so so so much.
Number fourteen was to just do more things that make me happy. I am pretty happy with this one also.
15. Go get ice cream-check.
16. Go to my aunts lake house-going next month. So technically I didn’t make it this year, but I will be there very shortly.
Seventeen was to go to at least 3 concerts. I finished the year up with attending 4!
18. Be around babies and small children- I know this sounds kinda creepy haha, but I have such a love for little ones. It is so crazy how things work out, because I am actually a daycare teacher now for the infants/toddlers!
Nineteen was to stop feeling bad for saying no. Used to I would say yes to things that I didn’t want and would end up feeling terrible about it. I have definitely gotten this under control this year.
Number twenty was pretty well the same as the last one, but it was to stop saying yes to things that you have no intention of following through on. I used to have a bad habit of this, as bad as that sounds. This year I cut down on that, and I may have a smaller group of friends for it, but it has made me soooo much happier!! 🙂
That was my list you guys! Do you have any goals for the new year? If so comment down below!
Thank you so much for reading.
Check out my lates post here.