Happy Tuesday! Today I am going to be writing about some of my highs and lows for this month. Overall I thought it was a really great month! Did you guys have a good month?
Each month I set goals that are aligned with my yearly goes. This helps me to stay on track.
My March Goals
- Make $500 dollars -fell a little short
- Try Arbonne- Am still currently doing and I am in love
- Eat Healthy- did this for the most part
- Do good in school- pretty well did this
- Hang out with friends- yep!
So I think that it is safe to say that I hit almost all of my goals. I fell a little short on the money one, but that is okay. Honestly I did not have many goals this month. Overall, I just wanted to live this month being happy and surrounding myself with friends and family. I think that April is going to be the same for the most part. Seeing that I am going to be graduating soon!!! Crazy I know lol, I am so excited.
My Highs for the Month
- Spring break- I got a week off for spring break and it was so nice. I love the feeling of planning an entire day without having to be some place that I do not want to be.
- Blog- I obviously blogged this entire month. I am so glad that I started this blog. It is truly one of my favorite things to do and it makes me so happy!
- Spent time with friends and family- This is one of my favorite things to do. I really made this a priority this month and I am so happy that I did!
- Arbonne- I am so obsessed with all their products. I am so glad that I found them and have continued to use them.
- Figured out things in life- Lol figured out I wanted to switch my major to marketing, and just various other things.
- School- I am not a fan of school, but I am on the homestretch to being graduated which makes me so excited! It has honestly not been that bad this month. I cannot believe that when I write my high and lows for April I will be basically graduated! Ahhh!
My Lows for the Month
- Money- I did not quite hit my money goal
- Weather- The weather has been very bipolar, and pretty rainy. But I just know that means there will be flowers blooming soon!
- Didn’t go to church- I really hate to admit this, but I didn’t go to church at all. This is one of my main goals in April. I feel really bad about this, I just fell in the rut of being “too busy” and I wouldn’t feel like getting up when it came time. But I know there are no excuses and I will definitely be working on this in April!
- School- School is also on the low for the months, because even though I am almost done it stresses me out and doesn’t always put me in the best moods.
I hope you guys are having a great day, I will talk to you again on Thursday!
Lots of love,
Check out my latest blog post here.