Summer, a fan favorite of most people. Personally, my favorite season is fall. But after a couple cold months I am always ready for some warm weather myself. This year I thought I would make a list of all the things I wanted to do this summer. The list above includes some cheesy things just because I wanted to make it cute for Pinterest and you guys lol.
I hope you enjoy this post! 🙂 and btw the list is in no particular order.
- Go to the ice cream shop- Eating ice cream in the summer is one of the best things ever. Not gonna lie I hardly ever eat it, but it is so fun to treat myself to it sometimes. We also have this really popular ice cream shop near me that people will travel lots and lots of miles for. So cool!
- Go to the beach a lot- Now I don’t mean like the “beach beach” more so like a lake that has a beach lol. I live by a really big public lake area, and I love going over there and laying out/swimming in the summers. So I will definitely be doing that a lot.
- Go to a Cardinals Game- Baseball games aren’t the funnest things ever, but I love the experience of going. I live about 2 hours away from St. Louis, MO, so it is always so fun of making a little day trip over there to go watch a game.
- Go on vacation- Getting away during the summer is something that the majority of people do during the summer. There is just something so nice about escaping reality for a little bit. My family has two vacations planned this summer. One to Colorado and one to Destin, Florida. I will definitely be attending one if not both of those! 🙂
- Go to the river with friends- This is pretty well the same thing as go to the beach, but typically I go to the beach by myself, whereas the river is more of a social thing!
- Go fishing- I am not a huge fan of fishing, but it is fun to do every so often!
- Swim a lot- I love to swim, so this is something you will find me doing a lot of in the summer.
- Go to crossfit- Crossfit is usually anonly during the school year thing, but I am determined to stick to it this summer as well.
- Hangout with friends- This is pretty well self-explanatory lol, but I love my friends!
- Go to a concert- I absolutely love concerts, so I definitely want to attend one this summer. Read about the last concert I attended here.
- Spend time with family- I am leaving for college this fall! Even though I am not moving that far away, I may not be able to see my friends and family as often. So I am definitely going to make it a point to spend time with my family this summer.
- Have a fun 4th of July- Usually I don’t do anything to fun for the 4th, but this year I really want to!
- Make money- As you may or may not know I work with the business Arbonne, and I have this blog. I really want both of those businesses to bloom this summer!
- Don’t waste it- Everyday is special and could be your last. It is so important to make the most out of everyday, and always be grateful. I have been working on this a lot lately and will definitely also work on it this summer as well. 🙂
Thanks for reading! I hope you guys are having a great day.
Check out my latest post here 🙂
Ice cream photo by https://stocksnap.io/author/daria
Fish photo by https://stocksnap.io/author/370
Pink car photo by https://stocksnap.io/author/42732