This past week has been pretty good. I have been trying to wake up around 5:30 am every morning, because I have been seeing so many blog posts about the benefits of waking up early. I have mainly succeeded with this. There were a couple mornings when I woke up early, but I would just lay in bed till my normal get up time. I have found that if I give myself a task to do first thing in the morning I will actually get up as soon as my alarm rings. Personally, my task is just to take a shower. I have always been a night time shower person but recently I have been loving morning showers. Also, I downloaded this app called sleep cycle. It is an alarm and sleep tracker all in one. It wakes you up at the lightest part of your sleep cycle, so you wake up feeling refreshed. So far I have nothing but good things to say about it.
I think I pretty much hit all of my goals of last week. Except read a book, sadly I have not checked one out yet. O and I spent quite a bit more than one hour on my phone each day. Whoops. I have a bad habit of checking my phone even though no one really talks to me lol. You can read my last Sweet Sunday post here.
I watched a lot of Grey’s Anatomy this week. I also tried to start that one show on Netflix called You, but I am really not into it. I think it may be a little bit too creepy for me. I went to a couple of my brothers basketball games and I went to my sisters cheer competition yesterday. I need to make a post soon about the world of competition dance and cheer. It is so much fun watching all the routines, but the downtime you have between the performance and awards is so boring. It snowed yesterday! I absolutely love snow. I would really like to go sledding today, but there is still ice on the road so I don’t think it would be in my best interest to drive. Hopefully, I will go sledding tomorrow!
I actually have a really exciting week this week! I do not have any school tomorrow, I have a college visit on Tuesday, dance class and I will see my grandparents on Wednesday, basketball game on Friday, and I am going to be attending an Eric Church concert on Saturday! I am so excited. I absolutely love concerts.
Goals for this week:
- Stay off my phone
- Work out
- Lose my bloated tummy- I have been eating really late at night recently and I can tell it is taking a toll on my stomach lol.
- Be a good friend
- Post 3x on blog and 2x on Instagram
- Ace my test and quizzes this week
- Take quality pictures
- Don’t gossip
- Visit my nanny and grandparents
- Get more blog views
- Go sledding
- Don’t waste time watching Grey’s Anatomy
What I am thankful for this week:
- Family- I will always be thankful for my family and everything they do for me.
- Friends- Friends just make everything better
- Dogs- They make me feel so loved.
- Car- I am thankful for a dependable car that helps me get from point A to point B
- Journal and planner- I absolutely love journals and planners. They help me keep all my thoughts in order and stay organized.
I hope you all have a fabulous week!