I was reading a blog post the other day, (I cannot think of whose wesbite it was on for the life of me so sorry), but they wrote a post about what they were thankful for that week. I thought that was a lovely idea, and I have been wanting to keep track of my goals for the week, so what would be a better place than just to do it right here.
This past week was a pretty good week. It was our first full week back at school. For the most part I don’t really mind school, but right now I am so over it. I just want to graduate already. I know I should not be wishing away my life, but high school sucks. Most people say that life gets worse after high school because you are in the “real world,” but I don’t think I believe that.
I quit my job this week lol. I have only worked there for about 5 months, so I know I sound like an uncommitted teenager who isn’t responsible blah blah. I am not really going to get into why I quit, but it needed to happen and I am glad I did. I applied for a job at a daycare which is something I have always wanted to do, so fingers crossed for that. Now that I don’t work a lot I have time to focus on this blog, which is one of my goals for the new year! Also, it is something that makes me really happy. 🙂
I went to dance, crossfit, and a couple of my brothers and sisters basketball games. On Saturday I was supposed to go visit the nuns in Ferdinand Indiana, but they were sick. I know that sounds crazy, but I will have to tell you guys about them sometime. They are so cool!! Since I didn’t go to that I had a pretty slow weekend, but it was very enjoyable.
It also snowed this week! I absolutely love the snow. I went sledding with my dad and brother, and then again with my friend.
After a good lazy weekend I am ready to jumpstart this new week!
My goals for this week are:
- Do well on all my homework
- Write 3 blog posts and be active on social media
- Wake up at 5:30 each morning
- Go to crossfit 3x
- Eat healthy
- Journal and read my bible everyday
- Hang out with friends
- Only be on my phone for an hour each day
- Spend time with family
- Take quality pictures that I can post
- Read a new book
I think that it is good to set goals each week, so that you kind of have guidelines to go by if you get off track.
Some things that I am grateful for this week are:
- A warm house- it has been snowing like crazy, but I love it
- Family- I absolutely love my family, and spending time with them makes me so happy
- Friends- having friends is something that many of us take for granted, so I am so grateful for good friends
- School- as much as I don’t like school I am so blessed to be able to get an education
- My dogs- I absolutely adore them and they make me so happy
- Sweatpants- I wear them way too often, but they are so amazing
- Dance- I love to dance, and a lot of times I take being able to dance for granted
- My mom- she does so much for me and is always supportive
- Coffee- coffee is a great pick-me-up and warms my whole body
- Movies- I am a movie addict I have to admit, I just love the feeling of watching a movie from beginning to end
I hope you all have an amazing week, and accomplish all your goals!